1st March 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Colleges for admission in Urdu Honours in Bhopal

Hello, my sister is studying in Urdu Medium school in which she will give all exams in Urdu. I am worried about her admission in Graduation. She want to study Urdu honours in Graduation. So, I want to know that is there any college which takes admission to these kind of candidates? I live in Bhopal and I don’t know if there is any college in this district.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in IAS exam in Urdu language being an Urdu graduate? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility and colleges for Masters in Urdu? Admission is done through any entrance exam?
  3. How may I get admission in any college situated in Bhopal region?
  4. Which are the colleges/institutions in India offering graduation in Urdu? How to apply for them?
  5. Which course should I choose for became urdu teacher (government)? I have done my 12th(60%) with urdu and B.Sc(55%) with bio stream?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Urudu language?
  7. How to do B.Ed course in Mumbai college after doing B.A with Urdu? List of government or private colleges? Procedure for admission? What is the total fees of B.Ed?
  8. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for English postgraduate who is graduate in Urdu?
  10. Scope of doing M.Phil in Urdu at UK? Is it good to do M.Phil in Urdu from London?
  11. Which Urdu course is suitable to become a teacher in UK/UP?
  12. How can I do Ph.D distance course in Urdu? I have passed M.A in Urdu
  13. Qualifications required TGT in Home Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many vacancies are available for Urdu postgraduate in UPSC?
  15. Job opportunities in MNCs for BA(Urdu) graduate?
  16. Central universities or colleges that offer B.Ed in Indore?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for Urdu Honours graduate?
  18. Colleges offering M.Phil in Urdu with scholarship in UP?
8th March 2018, 09:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges for admission in Urdu Honours in Bhopal

Yes, there are several colleges that are offering this Urdu Honors course in Graduation in Bhopal. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, below are the colleges that are offering Bachelor of Arts in Urdu in Bhopal. They are,

<> Jawahar Lal Nehru College
Ph. No: 0755 266 0949
Address: 56-C, Civil Lines, Near Khushbu Park, Shyamla Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh-462002
http://www.jncbpl.com/page.php?id=1

<> Government Hamidia Arts and Commerce College
Ph. No: 0755 266 0447
Address: Ginnori Road, Bhopal
http://www.mpcolleges.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?