26th October 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after completing intermediate (BiPC) and 2 years Diploma?

Respected Sir, I have completed my intermediate (Bipc) and I have also completed 2 years Diploma course. I want to know what can I do after this so that I can get a good job?

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I pursue after completing BIPC? What are the job opportunities available after completing BIPC?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?
  3. What are the career options available other than degree after completing Intermediate(BIPC)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it a good career choice to choose MEC in Intermediate? What are the career opportunities available after completing Intermediate with MEC? -- [New]
  5. List further courses available after completing Intermediate BIPC? What are the job options for Intermediate BIPC?
  6. Which colleges offer BIPC Intermediate? Which college is the best to join for BIPC Intermediate?
  7. What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
  8. Career opportunities after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 50% marks and Diploma in OT of 2 years?
  9. What are the career opportunities I have after completion of diploma course?
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  12. What are the career opportunities after completing intermediate (BIPC)?
  13. How to become a CBI officer after completing 10th and intermediate BIPC and CA-CPT? I am working in CA-IPCC
  14. How can I join direct 2nd year? I have completing inter(BiPC)
  15. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  16. What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Dental Surgery?
  17. Career opportunities for 3 years Diploma in Banking and Insurance candidate?
  18. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (BIPC)?
26th October 2016, 07:40 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing intermediate (BiPC) and 2 years Diploma?

You didn't mention that in which field you have done diploma course. So I am telling you about the career opportunities after intermediate with BIPC:
1. You can do a degree course. It will increase your opportunities.
2. You can give any government exam like NDA.
3. You can do a job in private sector also.
4. You can also get a good job on the basis of your diploma course.

So there are various options for you. You can choose 1 and go for it. Thanks
26th October 2016, 08:36 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing intermediate (BiPC) and 2 years Diploma?

You can get various kind of jobs related to your field after completing 2-year diploma.

Jobs are related to diploma course you have kept.

You can search around for job for the specific diploma course you kept or you can reply us with the name of your diploma course and we will reply you back with possible jobs available for you

Moreover,you can also opt for Doing further course.

It could be MBBS or any relevant related to Medical field.

You can do job and Degree from distance course too
26th October 2016, 08:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my intermediate (Bipc) and I have also completed 2 years Diploma course. I want to know what can I do after this so that I can get a good job?
After completing your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can apply for below given courses,

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B. Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering
26th October 2016, 09:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your 12th and diploma course hence you are eligible for Clerical Level Exams such as in Banks, Post Offices, Railways, Schools etc. As you have not mentioned that which kind of diploma you have hence you are also eligible for the post of that diploma field.
You can apply for all the government jobs exams on the basis of your intermediate and diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?