1st June 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government school after completion of 10th class with 72% marks?

SIR I wanna tell u can I get science stream in 11th class but my 10 scope is 7.2 so can I get science stream my old is private but I wanna admission in govt school so can i get??? Can you please provide me the answer on this? Awaiting for the response.

6th June 2016, 09:25 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to get government school after completion of 10th class with 72% marks?

Yes you can try for Government Colleges for 11th and 12th classes you can take any stream in which you have interest in.there are many government colleges for Intermediate course and you can take up any course in which you have interest in.

There are minimum eligibility criteria to appear for the Government colleges for Intermediate such as
  1. Should have secured at least 60% in your 10th class
  2. Should not have backlogs and should be cleared in all subjects
  3. Should not have any gaps in your education
  4. Should have to be in correct age limits for the Intermediate course

These are the minimum criteria for the government colleges for intermediate course and there are multiple courses which are available and you can take up any course in which you have interest in

some of the Intermediate courses available are
  1. MPC
  2. BIPC
  3. HEC
  4. CEC

you can take up any course in which you have interest in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?