14th May 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory for a student to change the school after class 10th board opted exam?

I want to give board exam for class 10 , not the school based one . Will it then become compulsory for me to change my school? Also , can I change my school by giving school based exam instead ? Can someone please provide me the information in detail?

14th May 2015, 01:10 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it compulsory for a student to change the school after class 10th board opted exam?

No, it is not compulsory to change your school after completing your class 10th, but if your school does not have higher secondary section then you have to change your school, otherwise it is not at all compulsory to change the school.
14th May 2015, 05:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory for a student to change the school after class 10th board opted exam?

No, there is no need to change school after completion of your 10th standard. You can pursue your higher studies from the same school without transferring to another school. There is no such rule to change school after completion of 10th standard. Some people transfer from one school to another school after 10th standard because, their schools may not be offering higher studies after 10th standard and some students show interest to shift from Central Board to State Board or Vice-Versa. So, there is no need to change school after completion of your 10th standard, you can pursue your higher studies in your old school or you can take admission in new school.
14th May 2015, 06:50 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

No its not compulsory to change the school after 10th class but if you got poor marks in 10th exams then school will denied to provide you admission in their school ,but its not compulsory to change school by giving school based exam or Board exams
14th May 2015, 10:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no need to change to another school, if your school is offering 11th and 12th standards. If your school is offering 11th and 12th standard admissions, then you can continue your higher education in the same school. So, try to check whether your school is offering 11th and 12th standard admissions or not. If the school is not offering 11th and 12th standard admissions, then you should apply for 11th standard admission in another school.
15th May 2015, 05:31 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

No, you have not change your school after 10th if Higher Secondary education is available in your school.
If Higher Secondary education option is not available in your school then you much have to change your school.
Also their is no need to school based exam to change your school after 10th.
28th July 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I am in a plan to go abroad next year and my son is studying in grade 10. please confirm whether school based board exams are eligible to pursue higher education abroad.
29th July 2016, 11:11 PM
Amank1647

No, it is not compulsory to change your school after completing your class 10th, but if your school does not have higher secondary section then you have to change your school, otherwise it is not at all compulsory to change the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?