12th November 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Punjabi University, Patiala with 57 marks in JEE Main and 91% in 12th PCM being a General student?

Hello,
I am Ruchika Saxena. I have done 12th this year with 91% marks in PCM group by ISC Board. But I have just got 57 marks in JEE Main from General Category. Can I get admission in Punjabi University, Patiala?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  2. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in Punjabi University, Patiala with 94% in 12th PSEB?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  5. Can I get admission next year with this year JEE Main scorecard after completing 12th BSEB?
  6. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  7. Should I reappear in 12th and JEE Main & Advance if didn't qualify in 12th PCM if interested to become IAS Officer?
  8. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  9. Can I take admission in PU Patiala after scoring 75% 12th
  10. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  11. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  12. Can I take admission in PU Patiala after scoring 75% in 12th?
  13. How to take admission for BSc Honor in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in Non Medical Group? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  15. Am I eligible for counseling in JEE mains after scoring 40% marks in PCM class 12th?
  16. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala after completing 12th with 62.80%?
  17. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  18. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
29th July 2016, 05:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Punjabi University, Patiala with 57 marks in JEE Main and 91% in 12th PCM being a General student?

It will very difficult to get admission in Punjabi university with just 57 marks in JEE Main specially if you belong to general category.

If you belonged to a reserved category then chance of admission would have been more with the marks you gave got. You can try your luck if you are called for counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?