4th March 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Is Marc B school in Bangalore good to join? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission?

Is Marc B school in Bangalore good to join? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission? Can you please guide me with the information which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it true that Marc B School in Bangalore have 100% placements?
  2. Admission procedure to study 11th in Military School of Bangalore for a candidate of Belgaum? Last date of admission?
  3. What is the procedure to join a good B School?
  4. How to get admission in Carmel High school, Bangalore?
  5. Admission procedure and schedule dates for class 11th in CBSE schools of Kota?
  6. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
  7. How to join my daughter in saty sai primary school? What is the admission procedure to be followed?
  8. List of best ISC schools in Bangalore? What is the procedure followed to get admission?
  9. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  10. List of top 15 CBSE school in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure for getting admission?
  11. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  12. Procedure to join a good school in class 1? Documents required for it?
  13. How can I join Navy school after passing 5th class? Procedure for admission in Navy school? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any coaching centre in Bangalore for Sainik School entrance exam for admission in class 6?
  15. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  17. When and how to get the admission in a new school?
  18. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE?
23rd September 2016, 07:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Marc B school in Bangalore good to join? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission?

Before joining any school, you must visit the school campus and inquire about the environment in the school through various students. If they give a good view about the school, then you can think about getting admission.

Normally, most of the schools give admission based in merit on the basis of marks in previous class. In some schools entrance exam is also conducted. Being a private school, there should be management quota seats also available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?