8th June 2012, 07:35 PM
himanshu123up

What is the future after passing 10th? Details to do CA?

I have passed the 10th examination and got good marks in maths and wanted to do C.A in future....so give me detalis to do C.A ....
Thank you

10th June 2012, 07:56 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future after passing 10th? Details to do CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshu123up View Post
I have passed the 10th examination and got good marks in maths and wanted to do C.A in future....so give me detalis to do C.A ....
Thank you
Since you have passed secondary examination and willing to pursue Chartered Accountancy course, you must understand in order to become a Chartered Accountant, you have got to be very good in Accounting and other related fields. So, you have got to work hard in subjects like Accountancy, Economics etc. in the +2 level so that you don't find the subjects too difficult when you step into the course. However, while pursuing the course, you will come through various new subjects, having a good understanding capability is required to grasp new topics and subject area quickly.
Now, to pursue the course, you may register for the Common Proficiency Test, the first stage of the Chartered Accountancy course even now (After qualifying secondary examination) but it is advisable to register for the same during the final year of your pre-university course, i.e. 12th standard. Even if you register for the test now, you won't be able to take the test before you qualify the +2 level of examination. The Chartered Accountancy course, apart from Common Proficiency Test, comprise of Integrated Professional Competence Course, Articleship Training, Computer Training, Final Course and General Management & Communication Skill course.
So, at present you need to focus on your Pre-University course and must follow the same in Commerce stream in order to have subjects like Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, Business Mathematics etc, which will provide you a good foundation for Chartered Accountancy course and will enable you to do well in it.

For any information regarding Chartered Accountancy course, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
19th July 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it neccessary to do b.com
27th January 2013, 08:40 PM
SHARIB IZHAR

It is one of the best careers in the financial management stream.Students with commerce back ground do better in this course.It is a two year course,during which one need to read theory n practise as an article clerk with a practising chartered accountant.The salary drawn are the best in finance sector.

For Chartered Accountancy, you must have passed 12th with commerce stream. You should be very good in calculations and Maths .
Therefore, the future of CA is very bright.

Good luck.......
27th January 2013, 08:41 PM
SHARIB IZHAR

It is one of the best careers in the financial management stream.Students with commerce back ground do better in this course.It is a two year course,during which one need to read theory n practise as an article clerk with a practising chartered accountant.The salary drawn are the best in finance sector.

For Chartered Accountancy, you must have passed 12th with commerce stream. You should be very good in calculations and Maths .
Therefore, the future of CA is very bright.

Good luck.......
25th October 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Yes..... Sir...after 12th agar hame CA Krna hai toh hum 1st kya karenge & CA krne k Liye kitne percent chahiya...aur maine commerce mein hindi liya tha toh chalega kya ki maths lena zaruri hai...
2nd April 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with maths and now i am willing to be a CA what should i do?
24th March 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

I am good in accountancy economics and also maths but my calculation is not so fast . Can i do ca in this situation
24th March 2015, 12:43 PM
sunkaravinith
Junior Member+

if you are aiming to become C.A then carefully read the given below statements
1)first of all remember that CA is not easy to crack it need lots of hard work and concentration
2)as you completed your 10th it is better if you join MEC in your intermediate
3)after completing inter you have to apply for CPT exam and you have to qualify in that
4)CPT exam will be for 200 marks and you should get 100 marks to qualify in that
5)after CPT you have to join in the IPCC course which is of one year
6)after one year there will be a exam and you have to pass in that to do your three years CA course
7)during your 3 years CA course you have to do article ship under qualified CA for doing that you will paid

all the best .............. thank you
24th March 2015, 01:17 PM
sanspeur

for doing CA OR CS (company sectary ) courses one must be enrolled in the program coducted by ICSI and ICWAI. these are the two governing body in india which facilitate students to pursue successful carrer as chartered accounted.
for doing CA one should either opt for icwai courses offer after 10th or chose 12th class as commerce stream.
It is advisable you should go for commerce in 12th to have better understanding of curriculae for becoming CA.
You can also visit the sites www.icwai.org for the various courseis to cheive your goal.
10th April 2015, 07:33 PM
Tanveer2308

After 10th standard, student have to choose career in which he or she has interest.
If you have interest in medical then take medical side.
If you want be be in rngineering then take non medical.
Both of the above are science stream if you have interest in science then choose on of the two above.
If you have interest in marketing,business then take commerce.
If you want to crack govt job,then take arts with math,prepare for exam and crack it.
Now you have interest in CA.
To do CA take commerce with math.
After 12th crack the first exam CPT
After that crack IPCC exams
Then do training
And then clear FINAL exam.
Try to clear all the exams in first attempt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?