20th September 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in class 12 after one month in my original school?

I hav completed one month in my old school in 12..but i dun lyk d atm. Herr nymore..cn i get adm. In indorr public school in d same board? I hav scorrd 76% in class 11. Is it possible for me to get the admission or not? Can you please answer me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in class 11th at Sainik School?
  3. Will I get admission in any CBSE school in class 11th after passing from NIOS class 10th?
  4. Can a student of class 12th in cbse can get admission in any other school after leaving his previous school in the month of september?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in school for 11th during December if I had some months break after completion of 10th standard?
  6. Is it possible to get leaving certificate in original again from the school?
  7. When class 7 admission forms will be available in Kolkata for 2016 session?
  8. Admission in class 10th in other CBSE school?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  10. Procedure of admission in St. Xavier's school class 1?
  11. When will the admission for 11th class gets open?
  12. Procedure of admission in class 1 at South Point School, Kolkata?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  14. Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard in different school which is located in the same area as the old school?
  15. Is it possible for me get admission in a well reputed ICSE school for Class 12th if I got 87% in 10th?
  16. Can a 11th pass student get admission in class 12th in a different school but within the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools
  18. Can I get admission in class 11 at any Army School?
21st September 2015, 06:10 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 12 after one month in my original school?

Yes, you can take admission in class 12th in another school from your old school as it is possible legally.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current school to another in class 12th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your current school etc.
21st September 2015, 09:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 12 after one month in my original school?

Yes, it is very much possible, but for that you will have to follow some simple steps or it.

Steps to change school after 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?