29th May 2016, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks for admission in Vanijya Mahavidyalaya, Patna in B.Com?

I want to know the cut off marks of vanijya mahavidyalaya, patna, so will you please tell me i have secured 79% marks from cbse board, so can i get admission in vanijya mahavidyalaya, patna? But i have 58 marks in accounts.

Related Questions:
  1. last years cutoff of Vanijya College and commerce college of Patna for doing B.Com?
  2. What is the cutoff list of BAMS? Will I get admission for BAMS in Shree Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya having 126 marks in MHT CET
  3. How to take admission in Vanijya College? Will I be able to get admission this year? I have scored 65%
  4. Eligibility criteria and entrance exams details to get admission in Patna Women's college for M.A in English? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission in NIT, Patna?
  6. List of top 10 colleges in Jaipur affiliated by Rajasthan University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cut off marks to get admission in Massachusetts Institutes of Technology to study M.Tech with Mechanical stream? Procedure to get admission?
  8. When will the admission forms will be available in Patna to enroll for graduation?
  9. Any chance to get admission in BIT Patna or BIT Patna?
  10. How to prepare on my own to crack Excise and Taxation Exam and to get into Merit list?
  11. How to apply for IP university for BBA course? Procedure of payment of fees?
  12. Is my decision right to opt for MCA after BSc?
  13. PG from Government Ayurvedic colleges in Maharashtra after BAMS?
  14. Am I eligible for admission in Magadh Mahila College Patna after scoring 54% in BSc Physics? Which are the reputed colleges in Patna?
  15. How can I get admission in BIT Patna or Mesra? I have scored 78 marks in JEE mains
  16. Where will I get the forms for admission in Patna University? What is the tution fees?
  17. Details of colleges in Patna for Commerce graduation stream?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT Patna after scoring 125 marks in JEE mains?
10th April 2017, 12:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut off marks for admission in Vanijya Mahavidyalaya, Patna in B.Com?

You have scored 79% marks in CBSE board examination, but still it will be difficult to say that whether you can get admission in Vanijya Mahavidyalaya, Patna for B.Com. Because, the admission depends on the cut off marks set by the institute itself and it changes every year. The cut off marks totally depends on the following factors:

> The number of seats available

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination

> The difficulty level of the paper

I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the previous year cut off list for B.Com. Therefore, if you achieve the cut off marks of the institute then you can get admission to study B.Com.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1st Cut Off List of M.Com. Semester-I and B.Com.pdf(44.3 KB, 801 views)
13th June 2017, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off marks for admission in Vanijya Mahavidyalaya, Patna in B.Com?

What is cutoff marks of vanijya mahavidyalaya Patna university for admission in class 11th..?
17th June 2019, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

When 2019 cut off list of vanijya mahavidyalay for b. Com(hons) is going to release?
20th June 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

When 2019 cut off list of vanijya mahavidyalaya for b.com hons is release
25th June 2019, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

When will be cutoff list of vanijya mahavidyalaya for b.com hons 2019 is going to release
4th July 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

When will the cut off list of B. Com 2019 come
4th July 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

How many lists do vanijya release for cut off? For B.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?