1st June 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Vanijya College? Will I be able to get admission this year? I have scored 65%

i like to take admission in vanijya college and my%is 65 will i beable to take admission this year?

Related Questions:
  1. last years cutoff of Vanijya College and commerce college of Patna for doing B.Com?
  2. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  3. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  4. How to get admission to direct 2nd year Mechanical Engineering in LD college in Ahmedabad? Procedure for admission?
  5. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I get admission in any college after scoring 66 marks? Caste wise cutoff of Pumba college?
  7. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  8. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  9. Having scored 91 in NATA will I get admission in J.J. College or other best college?
  10. How to get admission in Marwari College Ranchi? I have scored 60% in 12th board exam
  11. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  12. How to get admission in BCA college?
  13. How to take admission in any college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 84% in SSC
  14. How to get admission in G B Pantnagar University Uttarakhand?
  15. Admission to LLB in Mumbai after B.Sc. in the year 1989 and scored 40%
  16. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 50% in Graduation? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 50% marks in 12th science
  18. How can I get admission in Bio-technology in Mumbai, Pune or Nashik? I've scored 54% marks in HSC
27th July 2019, 11:52 AM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in Vanijya College? Will I be able to get admission this year? I have scored 65%

Vanijya Mahavidyalaya is affiliated to Patna University and offering courses B.Com, BBA and M.Com. You are eligible to apply for UG admission after 12th class with securing 65%. Admission will be based on PUCET entrance conducted by Patna University.

Eligibility
You must have passed (10+2) with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Application Process
- Visit official website : www.patnauniversity.ac.in
- Click on "Apply Online for PUCET".
- In new window, Click on "New Registration". Fill basic information, valid mobile number and email and complete registration.
- Login and fill the application form with required details.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Preview the application and submit it.
- Pay application fee online.
- Print out of application for future reference.

PUCET Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 100
- Total Marks : 100
- Exam Duration : 2 Hours
- 1 marks is awarded for each correct answer.

Syllabus
- GK and Aptitude Test : 40 Questions
- Questions related to Humanities and Social Science : 60 Questions

Patna University Admission Dates
- Starting of Online Application : 2nd April, 2019
- Last Date of Application : 23rd April, 2019
- Availability of Admit Card : 27th May, 2019
- Exam Date : 28th May for B.Com, 29th May for B.A and 4th June for B.Sc
- Commencement of Classes : July, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?