20th April 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Gujarat Arts and Science College?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know that how many percentage required in GSEB Board exam of 12th Science to study B.Sc(Maths) in Gujarat Arts and Science College? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in Nirma University for a candidate who has secured 94% In 12th GSEB?
  2. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  3. Is it beneficial to study 11th in GSEB Board to migrate from Gujarat also for 10th GSEB student?
  4. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  5. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  7. How much reservation quota is available in B.Tech at Gujarat state for GSEB student?
  8. Top 10 GSEB Higher Secondary schools offering Science in Surat? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Com(Finance) if secured 70% in 12th GSEB?
  11. How many percentage in 12th is required to get admission in BJ medical college,Ahmedabad?
  12. How can I study further in ISRO being a 12th GSEB Science student?
  13. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to study B.E. in any good college for a candidate with 40% in GSEB?
  15. Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th GSEB to study Bachelor of Architecture course?
  16. Streams available to do further studies in Delhi for Arts PSEB student? Cutoff percentage required?
  17. Cutoff marks or percentage required for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Computer Science?
  18. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
21st April 2016, 02:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Gujarat Arts and Science College?

The minimum percentage required in order to be eligible to apply for the above mentioned course in the above mentioned college is 60% in aggregate and 60% in maths. However, this is only the minimum requirement, you should however try to score as well as possible as the level of competition is quite tough and you need to score well in your boards to beat the rest.
22nd April 2016, 12:12 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Gujarat Arts and Science College?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to study B.Sc in Mathematics in Gujarat Arts and Science College, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in class 12th.
Candidates age must be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?