4th August 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to appear in upcoming JEE Main and Advanced? Tips for preparation?

Sir/Madam,
How can I prepare for upcoming JEE Main and Advanced? What is the minimum percentage should I carry in 12th for appearing in JEE Main and Advanced? Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to appear in JEE Advanced?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced 2 times if dropping a year for preparation after 12th?
  3. Preparation tips for 12th science and NEET? Books for preparation of JEE Mains & Advanced?
  4. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  5. Will I be able to crack JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from Hindi Medium?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  7. Minimum percentage required to apply for JEE Main & Advanced in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  8. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  9. Can I reappear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing for 2nd times in this year?
  10. Detailed information and percentage required in 12th ISC for JEE Advanced?
  11. Changing board from ICSE to CBSE is beneficial for JEE Main and Advanced preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Reference books for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced
  13. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  14. Coaching classes for preparation of JEE Mains & Advanced in Pune?
  15. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  16. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
6th August 2015, 09:16 PM
mrss

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to appear in upcoming JEE Main and Advanced? Tips for preparation?

Students must have studied physics,chemistry, and maths compulsarily.Candidates must have any one of the subjects as optional subjects like chemistry, biology, computer science,.Candidates must have secured minimum 50 marks in total in physics,chemistry,and maths.
Students must have studied just four subjects will not be eligible for JEE main 2015. Candidates who passed class 12 th in 2012 (or) before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2016 (or) later are not eligible.

Candidates may also note that in the percentile system, the total marks obtained on mark sheet of a particular year are required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?