10th October 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Whether a B.Tech graduate is eligible to study MBBS if secured 72.1% in 12th?

Dear All,
I'm a B.Tech graduate. But I always aspired to do MBBS since schooling. Is it possible to do MBBS now? I have studied Maths and Biology both and scored 72.1% in my 12th Board.

Related Questions:
16th October 2015, 12:16 AM
mwh

Default Re: Whether a B.Tech graduate is eligible to study MBBS if secured 72.1% in 12th?

To get eligibility for the MBBS.You should qualify the EAMCET exam which is entrance examination to get seat in MBBS in Andhrapradesh even you are a B.TECh graduates you have to qualify the entrance examination for the MBBS and you have to study for 6 year then you can complete your MBBS course.BUt for a B.Tech graduate it is very difficult to study MBBS because both the courses are entirely different.
16th October 2015, 12:58 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Whether a B.Tech graduate is eligible to study MBBS if secured 72.1% in 12th?

No btech graduate can not go for MBBS because for mbbs you must need to seat in the entrance exam AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) conducted by CBSE board. Now your age criteria doesn't satisfy for the AIPMT test means you are not eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?