1st October 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Should I repeat 12th to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 59% in BSEB Board?

Hello,
I have passed my 12th from BSEB Board with 59% marks. I want to appear for JEE Advanced. but I don't have enough percentage for JEE Advanced. So should I repeat 12th or going for preparing JEE Advanced. What should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Reservation quota in JEE Main and Advanced for SC candidate who has scored 73.8% in 12th BSEB?
  2. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if scored 329 marks in 12th BSEB?
  3. Am I eligible to reappear in 12th and apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from BSEB and pursuing Polytechnic Diploma?
  4. Can I appear in JEE Advanced if secured 62% in 12th BSEB and scored 121 marks in JEE Main?
  5. Percentage criteria to appear in JEE Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  8. Possibility to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 92% in 12th and over 180 marks in JEE Mains?
  9. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 79 marks in JEE Main and secured 78.6% in 12th BSEB? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 59.41% in 12th GSEB?
  12. Can I reapply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from UP Board?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission next year with this year JEE Main scorecard after completing 12th BSEB?
  15. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 4321 rank in JEE Main and 97% in 12th BSEB?
  16. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a SC candidate who has qualified in JEE Mains and secured 68.6% in 12th CBSE?
  17. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 43320 rank in JEE Main and 65.40% in 12th BSEB PCM being an OBC candidate?
  18. What should I study further if secured 49.2% in 12th BSEB Commerce?
7th October 2015, 09:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I repeat 12th to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 59% in BSEB Board?

To be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination, you must have secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination and must have secured at least 75% (70% for SC/ST) aggregate marks in your 12th standard board examinations or you must be in top 20 percentile hgh scorers of your 12th standard board examinations. If you are having less percentage than required to appear in JEE Advanced examination, you are not eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. If your 12th board conducts improvement examinations, you can apply for that examinations, so, that you can improve your percentage to be eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced examination.
7th October 2015, 10:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I repeat 12th to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 59% in BSEB Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have passed my 12th from BSEB Board with 59% marks. I want to appear for JEE Advanced. but I don't have enough percentage for JEE Advanced. So should I repeat 12th or going for preparing JEE Advanced. What should I do?
Yes, you can apply for JEE main and Advanced exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Mains exam 2016. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
3rd January 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to improve my mathematics 2 marks from BSEB can i go through nios for that,it is it possible???
31st July 2018, 10:51 PM
prithviraj yadav

Hi,
A lot of students reappear for 12th. You can totally give the exams again and apply for JEE next year. If you cross the cut-off, you’ll be eligible for advanced..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?