28th April 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Does St Anne's Convent School, Chandigarh provides 11th with Humanities? Procedure of admission?

I have finished 10th from ICSE board and willing to get admission in 11th with Humanities subject. Does St Anne's Convent School, Chandigarh provides 11th with Humanities? Procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 11th standard with Commerce stream at Carmel Convent School, Chandigarh and Bhavan Vidyalaya, Panchkula? Fee structure of these schools?
  2. Admission procedure to study 11th Humanities in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  3. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
  4. Which is the best school to get admission for my son who just doing 4th class now in Chandighar?
  5. List of best schools in Chandigarh
  6. List of top schools in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in 11th standard (Humanities) in St Xaviers, Kolkata?
  8. How can i get admission in 11th commerce or humanities in Central Hindu School for girls?
  9. Is it possible to change my school without affecting studies?
  10. Which is the best commerce school in Chandigarh for 11th?
  11. Best school in Chandigarh for admission in 11th standard?
  12. What's the admission procedure of RIMC? How may I get the previous years entrance papers(for class 7th) for the same?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in DAV school after class 11th with PCM?
  14. What should I study in 11th among Science and Humanities to make a career in Civil Services? Procedure to appear in IAS exam if pursue 11th Science?
  15. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  16. St Mary's Convent High School, Mapusa, Goa will allow to get admission in 11th for 10th passed student from Kanpur?
  17. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Chandigarh? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of best primary schools for students to join?
29th April 2017, 09:01 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Does St Anne's Convent School, Chandigarh provides 11th with Humanities? Procedure of admission?

Yes, the school provides Humanities stream in +2 level of education. The admission is based on 10th results. The minimum eligibility criteria is such that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 40% in aggregate in their 10th boards from a recognized board in order to be able to get admission.
2nd January 2018, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does St Anne's Convent School, Chandigarh provides 11th with Humanities? Procedure of admission?

Does this school offer Humanities in class 11th? Please let me know about the date of the release of forms.
4th March 2019, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in St Anees Chandigarh for 11th class commerce stream
17th January 2020, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How to get admissions in 10 1 commerce stream in Bhawan vidaylaya school sector 27 A chandigarh and in St. Anne's school chandigarh
12th May 2020, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in St Anne's convent school in class 11 with commerce?
11th March 2022, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Want to know Admission process in class11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?