3rd June 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and date of entrance exam of sai international school

Iwant my daughter to get admitted in SAI international school in class 8. So, I want to know it`s fee structure and the date of entrance.

Related Questions:
4th July 2016, 07:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure and date of entrance exam of sai international school

Details regarding Date of entrance examination and Fee Structure of Sai International School are mentioned below :-

--> To take admission in Class 8 in Sai International School, you need to collect the admission form from the school office or you can download it from the school official website
www.saiinternationalschool.com.

-->You need to fill all the details and submit the registration form along with the required documents and fees in the school reception on or before the scheduled date.

--> Your child need to attend the personal interaction session. After that, Test schedule (entrance examination date & time) will be communicated to you.

Fee Structure :-
--> Prospectus Fees :- Rs. 200/-
--> Registration Fees :- Rs. 300/-
--> Admission Fees :- Rs. 4,600/-
--> Security Fees :- Rs. 1,000/-
--> Tuition Fees (Per Month) :- Rs. 900/-
2nd June 2018, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

I want to admit my kids in class 9 in next session (2019-2020),tell me procedures, admission free, annual charges and hostel charges annually.
15th August 2019, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I want to admit my son next year for intermediate what is the fee structure and other charges please mail me on [email protected]
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?