9th December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

MCET eligibility after primary education in AP and high school in Maharashtra?

My daughter finished her pre primary edu. in AP and High school in MH and 12 in Gujarat is she eligible to appear for M CET entrance in AP and if she get qualified will she get seat in medical? At present I am working in MH in a non aided govt. school.

10th December 2015, 12:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCET eligibility after primary education in AP and high school in Maharashtra?

MH CET eligibility:

Applicant must be citizen of India. Person of Indian Origin(PIO)/NIR/OCI are not eligible.

Age 17-25 years.

Applicant must be medically fit.

A candidate must have passed the SSC or equivalent examination from an Institute of Maharashtra.

A candidate must have done 12th with medical stream from an institute of Maharashtra.
10th December 2015, 02:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCET eligibility after primary education in AP and high school in Maharashtra?

Yes, of course if she is qualified well enough, i.e. she scores well in the entrance examination, then she will probably get a seat in any good medical school.

You should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in aggregate.
10th December 2015, 02:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter finished her pre primary edu. in AP and High school in MH and 12 in Gujarat is she eligible to appear for M CET entrance in AP and if she get qualified will she get seat in medical? At present I am working in MH in a non aided govt. school.
Yes, she is eligible for MCET exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible for MCET exam.

Your age should be in between 16 to 31 years.
10th December 2015, 04:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you daughter has completed high school from Maharashtra and has the domicile of Maharashtra then no need to worry about anything. She is eligible if she fulfill above criteria.

Therefore, the only thing that will be the factor is the domicile status. If you are a resident of Maharashtra then surely your daughter is eligible for M-CET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?