26th February 2015, 11:50 PM
whats the other

Can we do government teacher job after B.Tech CSE?

can we do the government teacher job after b.tech cse..please tell me the processor of dat

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  3. How to do government teacher job after studying B.Tech?
  4. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  5. Can we do government teacher job after B.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  6. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  7. What are the ways to get a job while in 3rd year B.Tech CSE?
  8. How to get a government job after passing CSE with 81%?
  9. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  10. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  11. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibilities to get a government job for B.Tech CSE students?
  13. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  14. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  15. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  16. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  17. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  18. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
26th April 2015, 07:34 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can we do government teacher job after B.Tech CSE?

First of all you have to clear ,Teacher Eligibility Test known as TET is an Indian entrance examination for teachers. The test is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8. It is conducted by both Central government and State governments in India. Most states conduct their own TET

You can apply only For Pre Primary Teacher Primary school teachers should preferably be 12th class pass with at least 50% marks aggregate ,becasue for secondary school teacher you need B.ed degree and you have a btech degree only so ,Normally candidates who have a Bachelors in education ( B.Ed.) start their career as primary school teachers and gradually move up
26th April 2015, 08:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do government teacher job after B.Tech CSE?

After completing your graduation in any of the stream you can apply for the government job. If you want to be a government teacher then you have to face an entrance exam for government teacher. My suggestion to you is that you should work hard to score good marks in the entrance exam. Once you qualify your entrance exam then you simply have to face an interview. After qualifying the interview you are offered with a government job. So follow the above procedure to get a government job after completing your graduation.
24th January 2018, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities and what will be the approximate salaries for btech completed cse graduate students?
26th January 2018, 02:57 PM
Vikasjhacds

Quote:
Originally Posted by whats the other View Post
can we do the government teacher job after b.tech cse..please tell me the processor of dat
After passing BTech in computer science engineering you can apply for teacher job.

Before that you have Two stage preparation

Firstly you have to complete B.Ed

Secondly you have to qualify Net exam.

After passing both the stage you can apply for both Central and state government teacher.
14th March 2018, 12:06 AM
@sha2nk
Banned

Hello,

You need to have a B.Ed degree and have to qualify TET(Teacher Eligibilty Test) in order to be eligible for the vacancies of government teachers.

For B.ed you need to have a graduation degree and will have to pass the entrance test.

Your B.tech CSE degree is a graduation degree so you can appear for B.ed Exam.And once you completed your B.ED, you are eligible to sit in TET.

After qualifying TET you would be eligible for government teacher job.
Hope this will help you.

Thank you,
9th June 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I passed b.tech, now I passed d.el.ed. I passed upper pre Tet in west Bengal. And got a call for interview. I just want to know, whether I am eligible or not??
14th May 2020, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

How to become a computer science teacher in higher secondary sector without BEd course ,when me completed my BTech in computer science and engineering
3rd May 2021, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed Required of 1 year or 2 years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?