15th September 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications to become a primary Teacher in a Private High School? Will there be any entrance exam?

I wanted to know what are the qualifications required to become a primary teacher in a private high school. I am a B.com Graduate can i apply now for entrance exam. I also want to know what is the first step to apply for B.ed

9th October 2015, 12:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Qualifications to become a primary Teacher in a Private High School? Will there be any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to know what are the qualifications required to become a primary teacher in a private high school. I am a B.com Graduate can i apply now for entrance exam. I also want to know what is the first step to apply for B.ed

The Primary Teacher is the one teaches all the subjects for the students from Class 1 to 5.
The minimum qualification for a teacher is a graduation/post graduation with a B.Ed or diploma in teaching education.
However some schools recruit candidate who completes only graduation.
But it is advisable to complete your post graduation and B.Ed, once you joined the teaching line also.
This will help you to go higher in your career.
To join B.Ed one has to be a graduate with 50% marks. There are numerous colleges/institutions teach B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?