21st November 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should i appear to get admission in Sainik School?

I want to get admission in the Sainik School Chittorgrah (Rajasthan). So please tell me which entrance exam should i appear for this?

21st November 2015, 03:04 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which entrance exam should i appear to get admission in Sainik School?

Sainik School is the best school for boys up to higher secondary education along with Rashtriya Military School.
It is better for those students who want to make their career in Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Naval Academy and Indian Navy.

Sainik school provide admission in 6th, 9th and 11th standard only.
To get admission in 6th and 9th standard, students have to qualify in written, medical and interview.

Registration process for entrance examination start in mid-September and concluded in mid October and the entrance examination is conducted on first Sunday of next year i.e in January.
Only the students qualified in entrance examination are called to continue their further admission test.
After all tests, a final merit list is published and admission to all Sainik school is taken on the basis of the list.

At the time of registration, students get prospectus which contains all the necessary information regarding admission, fees and all that is required by a parent.
21st November 2015, 04:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam should i appear to get admission in Sainik School?

Sainik schools conduct their own entrance exam for admission in class 6 and 9. About 24 sainik schools are there in India. You need to appear for entrance exam for getting admission.

Last date for filling the form is 21st November 2015. Exam will be held on January 3rd 2016. Hence, hurry because last date is almost over.
21st November 2015, 05:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Sainik School offers admissions only to Class VI and Class IX. To get admission in Sainik School, you must have to appear in All India Sainik School entrance examination which is held on first sunday of January every year. Applications for admission can be obtained from the school from 1st October and are required to be submitted to the Principal, Sainik School Ambikapur only on the prescribed form, before 10th December. By qualifying the entrance examination, you will be offered in Sainik School.
21st November 2015, 05:35 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

All India Sainik School Entrance Exam is normally conducted on the First Sunday of January every year at various centers in Rajasthan State.

So you have to appear in the above entrance exam for getting admission in the Sainik School. The examination notification is published in all leading newspapers.

For admission in Sixth class boys must be between the age group of 10-11 years on the 1st July of the year of admission.
22nd November 2015, 01:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no separate or specific examination so conducted, Sainik school do conduct their own entrance examination and you should appear for the examination and clear it if you wish to get admission in it.

After the examination, there is a merit list with names of all the students who have passed their examination and will be probably provided admission in the respective school.
23rd November 2015, 10:26 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

There is no specific or separate entrance examination to take admission in Sainik School, you have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the school only. Sainik school conduct their own entrance examination to be admitted in the school. Qualifying the examination you can take admission in the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?