24th November 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Class I at best schools of Kolkata?

My son is 4 years and 10 months old. I would like to get him admitted to any of the best school in class-1 in the academic year 2015-16. Please do let me know about getting admission in best schools?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Class I at best schools of Kolkata? -- [New]
  2. Which schools in Kolkata provide admission form for admission in Std XI?
  3. When CBSE/ICSE/ISC schools of Kolkata provides admission for class 11?
  4. When Kolkata CBSE schools invite admission for class 11th?
  5. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  6. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?
  7. When class 7 admission forms will be available in Kolkata for 2016 session?
  8. Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools -- [Most Discussed]
  9. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?
  10. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of WBBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Kolkata?
  12. When are the admission forms going be available for class 11th science stream of CBSE and ISc Schools of Kolkata and Howrah?
  13. List of good CBSE schools for 9th standard Girls with hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in school for 11th during December if I had some months break after completion of 10th standard?
  15. List of NCC Accredited Senior Secondary schools in Kolkata
  16. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  17. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  18. Good schools in Kolkata with hostel facility
24th November 2015, 05:07 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Class I at best schools of Kolkata?

Basically admission procedure for 1st standard is likely similar in all schools but some schools obey their own criteria to select their students.

Mostly schools conduct a easy entrance test for desiring students. Students have to pass this test. After that some private schools may also take a interview of student as well as parents. After completing such formalities school will admit a student.

But here i suggest you to visit school campus where you want to admit your child. Have a direct meeting with school clerical department and ask them about admission procedure of school. After that purchase a admission form and fill it.
24th November 2015, 08:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Class I at best schools of Kolkata?

For admission in class 1 in any good school in Kolkata, you will first of all have to confirm that your child has attained the minimum age of 3 and half years.

Now, the admission process is that basically there is no examination so conducted for students of class 1, however in many reputed schools they do conduct the exam just to check the basic level of knowledge a student of class 1 should have.

After that probably an interview will be conducted for your child along with his/her parents and finally after having successfully cleared the interview, your child will probably allowed to get admission in class 1.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?