26th April 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to join in Jayendra saraswathy swamy school?

Is it good to join in Jayendra saraswathy swamy school? I just wanted to know the details before trying to sort out the admission details. Is it really good to join this school or not? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Can someone please explain?

27th April 2015, 09:22 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Is it good to join in Jayendra saraswathy swamy school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it good to join in Jayendra saraswathy swamy school? I just wanted to know the details before trying to sort out the admission details. Is it really good to join this school or not? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Can someone please explain?

Since, Jayendra saraswathy swamy school is located in the South region. So, according to My Experience in the South region, almost all the Schools are good at their curriculum. Since, these school mainly follow the CBSE Board or the State Board. Since, Jayendra saraswathy swamy school is a State Board School, so i will suggest you, no to go with this School. If it is a CBSE then you can go for it without any hesitation.
28th April 2015, 02:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to join in Jayendra saraswathy swamy school?

You can very much join jayendra Saraswathy Swamy School, there is no harm in it.

It is a good school and with good infrastructures and also provides co-curricular activities to students.

But, it would be better if you opt for any other good CBSE schools as jayendra Saraswathy Swamy School is a government recognised school and in today's time he syllabua and examination is mostly being followed of CBSE board.

Therefore, in my opinion it s good school but i you opt for and other CBSE board affiliated school, it will prove to be much beneficial to you in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?