26th April 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Is Cygnus world school good for education?

Cygnus world school is situated in Harni, Vododara. I liked this school but I don't know whether it is good for education. Is it good for education or is it bad???.... Can someone tell me if it's ok to join the school or not? It will be good if you can share me with the experience.

27th April 2015, 12:32 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is Cygnus world school good for education?

Yes , Cygnus World school is good for education. Cygnus World School is a new age, co-educated school affiliated with Central Board Secondary Education board ranked among one of the best CBSE schools in Vadodara (Baroda) with a 7.3 acre green campus

Cygnus World school have well qualifies teachers ,A controlled number of students in each class and a high teacher-student ratio, enable better focus on each child.

Cygnus World School
Address: Motnath Mahadev Rd, Near Krishna Party Plot, Harni, Vadodara, Gujarat 390022
Phone:0265 254 0027
27th April 2015, 08:51 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Cygnus world school good for education?

Yes, Cygnus world school is one of the best CBSE Schools and can recommend you to join this school. Cygnus World School is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education board, and aims to be among the India's few green schools with highly coveted LEED Certification. Cygnus world school is a new age co-educational school that is affiliated to CBSE board and ranked as one of the best schools in Vadodara, Gujarat. As each classroom in Cygnus World Schools have a maximum of 30 students, which make sure a child centered education so that it helps the faculty/ teacher to concentrate on each child.

Name of the School : Cygnus World School

Ph. No: 0265 254 0027

Address: Motnath Mahadev Road, Near Krishna Party Plot, Harni, Vadodara, Gujarat-390022

Official Website - Click here
27th April 2015, 09:07 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is Cygnus world school good for education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Cygnus world school is situated in Harni, Vododara. I liked this school but I don't know whether it is good for education. Is it good for education or is it bad???.... Can someone tell me if it's ok to join the school or not? It will be good if you can share me with the experience.

Firstly, you need to find out that through which board this school is affiliated to whether it is Affiliated to CBSE or ICSE board, Because sometimes Boards also matters but sometimes only. Since, you must check the School establishment Year. Even you must go to the School website for more specific detail. If this School is Affiliated to ICSE board then you can confirm your decision for this School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?