31st May 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Government scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th WBBSE?

Sir,
I am a 10th passed student with 74% marks by WBBSE Board and I belongs to a poor family and OBC caste. Please say me the scholarship which I will be given by Government? Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  2. Scholarships sponsored by Government to study M.Sc in Biochemistry for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  3. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area?
  4. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 77.75% in 10th WBBSE?
  5. Will I get a chance to get a government polytechnic after passing 10th from WBBSE board with 2nd division?
  6. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  7. Which stream should I opt in 11th? I have passed 10th with 42.71% from WBBSE
  8. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured more than 60% in 10th CBSE?
  9. Will I get a chance in any government institute of West Bengal for ITI after passing 10th from WBBSE with 2nd division?
  10. How can I get Migration Certificate to study in ISC Board after completing 10th WBBSE?
  11. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 10th WBBSE Bengali Medium candidate? -- [New]
  12. Reference Mathematics books for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam
  13. What should I study among Humanities and Commerce after completing 10th WBBSE?
  14. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply in NTSE for 10th WBBSE student? When the notification will be released?
  16. History and Georaphy guidebooks for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  17. How could a poor student can improve his/her study with scholarship?
  18. Scholarships other than CSSS for an OBC B.Pharma graduate?
1st June 2015, 09:58 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Government scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th WBBSE?

You can apply for post matric scholor ship .

This scholarships would be sanctioned to students whose parents or guardian income from all sources is less than Rs 44,500/ annum.

This scheme was launched by central and union territory administration to make a child fulfilled With basic education and encourage them for further studies.

The scholorships would be valid for 10 months.
Candidate need to fill the scholarship form and submit it with obc certificate as a proof along with the marks sheet.

For obc students who are residing as day scholars would get Rs 50/month for 10 months.

Whereas for hostelers it would be Rs 250/ month for ten days.

The scholorships notificates would be updated in daily newspaper or regional newpaper. The candidate need to apply on or before the prescibed date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?