23rd April 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

What should I study among Humanities and Commerce after completing 10th WBBSE?

Hello,
I am the student of WBBSE studying in 9th standard.
I would like to know after my 10th what I should study?
Kindly suggest me in between Humanities and Commerce.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area?
  2. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 77.75% in 10th WBBSE?
  3. Can I become an Android Apps Developer if study Humanities after completing 10th?
  4. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  5. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  6. Which stream should I opt in 11th? I have passed 10th with 42.71% from WBBSE -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?
  8. Can I migrate to CBSE board after completing my 10th fro WBBSE?
  9. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  10. Reference Mathematics books for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam
  11. Can I migrate to CBSE board after completing my 10th from WBBSE?
  12. Is there any scope to study Commerce after completing 10th?
  13. Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th?
  14. Will I get a chance to get a government polytechnic after passing 10th from WBBSE board with 2nd division?
  15. Procedure to apply in NTSE for 10th WBBSE student? When the notification will be released?
  16. Can I apply for Law, Commerce or Humanities stream after Polytechnic diploma?
  17. Arts, Commerce and Science, which is better to study after completing 10th CBSE?
  18. Am I eligible for degree course in Law, Humanities or Commerce, ICWA and IAS if pursuing Politechnic diploma after 10th from Singapore?
24th April 2015, 09:17 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study among Humanities and Commerce after completing 10th WBBSE?

It is very difficult to say that what you should study as you have not mentioned that in future what you want to do, either you have not mentioned your subject interest. As both the streams has got it's own relevance so I can only tell you that if you are interest in accounting then go for commerce or else you can go for humanities if you interest is in subjects like history, geography, etc.
24th April 2015, 10:40 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study among Humanities and Commerce after completing 10th WBBSE?

My suggestion to you is that you should opt as per your personal interest. Never go in any field in which you are not interested, otherwise you will got lot of difficulty in that field. However if still you want to choose one among Humanities and commerce then my suggestion to you is that if you are interested in accounts like field then go for the commerce otherwise being social you should opt humanities.
24th April 2015, 10:55 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You should go for the stream in which you are interested and comfortable. More specifically, you should opt for the subjects in which you have interested and you are comfortable with its fundamentals. This is because it is you who will pursue the studies and if you need to excel in any field you need to have interest in that field as well as be comfortable with the studies in that field. Moreover, there is ample scope in every field provided you excel in that field. Hence go for the stream in which you are interested and comfortable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?