7th September 2014, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Having scored 91 in NATA will I get admission in J.J. College or other best college?

I have scored 91 in NATA this syear. Will I get admission in J.J.College,Mumbai or any other best colleges? Tell me Admission through NATA score.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is there in Kerala to get admission? I have scored 90 in NATA with 70% in 12th
  2. Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?
  3. Can I get admission in CET, Thiruvananthapuram or Government engineering college, Thrissur or TKM engineering college? I've secured 84% marks in 12th and scored 92 in NATA
  4. List of colleges for B.Archas per my NATA rank?
  5. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  6. Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?
  7. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  8. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  9. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  10. Will i be able to secure a seat in a good college in kerala after getting a score of 101 in NATA?
  11. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  12. Can I get any government college after scoring 87 marks in NATA with 77% in 12th
  13. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  14. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  15. With NATA score of 100, which B.Arch college can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get admission in any college after scoring 66 marks? Caste wise cutoff of Pumba college?
  17. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  18. Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala
2nd October 2014, 10:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having scored 91 in NATA will I get admission in J.J. College or other best college?

With 91 marks in NATA there is very less chance of getting admission into top college. But cut off varies every year and there is every chance that you may get admission in one of the top college. J J College is one of the top architecture college in India and if you want to make sure before counselling of the admission, then you must have a excellent score.

Score of 91 in NATA is a little bit on the lower side and there is less chance of getting into top colleges, if we go by the previous years record. You may attend the counselling and wait for the admission cut off.

There are other colleges to from where you can get your B.Arch degree but quality will not be same as the top colleges.
2nd May 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Having scored 91 in NATA will I get admission in J.J. College or other best college?

what is the cutt of mark of nata score in 2015 barc admission in top college in india
4th June 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

what is scheduled date of inviting applications for B.Arch. admission in cept and cut off of 2014.
RAKESH PAREEK JAIPUR
8th June 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

I got 56% in 10 2 and 114 in nata.how to calculate the average score and where can i get admission in mumbai?
31st May 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I've got 70%in boards and 91 in NATA. In which colleges will i get admission?
21st July 2020, 09:30 PM
amina shirin manjiyil

i have scored 70% in my 12 th std how much should i get in nata to get admission kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?