4th March 2021, 05:37 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for the 12th Maharashtra Board Improvement exam?

Sir, I will appear for the improvement exam for 12th standard with Maharashtra Board. I haven’t appeared this year so I am planning to appear next year. I want to know how I can apply for the improvement exam of this Board?

31st August 2021, 06:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for the 12th Maharashtra Board Improvement exam?

You can apply for the 12th Maharashtra Board improvement examination in the succeeding year through the given below procedure.

--> Fill the online private examination form on the official website of your HSC board and pay the required fees.
--> Choose the subject in which you want to appear for improvement examination.
--> Fill the application form with all the required details and submit the form.
--> Now wait for the admit card on the same website.

I am also giving you the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education website link for your reference that is www.mahahsscboard.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?