1st July 2015, 02:40 PM
Amandeep3101997

Can I apply for improvement exam for just Maths subject in Maharashtra Board?

Sir, I wanted to know that can I apply improvement for just maths subject bcoz I want to study in Canada and they want a minimum score of 50% in 12th in Maths and English. I got very less score of 35% in maths. Is it possible to give just one exam in Maharashtra Board. Please help me out i am in a great problem and when are the results declared of this exams.

1st July 2015, 04:46 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for improvement exam for just Maths subject in Maharashtra Board?

As you are just 12th passed and to apply for improvement in your marks in mathematics to improve the overall percentiles or the subject percentage for this you have to wait for the forms for the improvement exam that are just opened after the 30-45 days within the declaration of result of 12th class.

>> After you fill the forms the exam are conducted with the regular exams and result will so come with regular exam and for the better marks concentrate on the chapter of highest marks coming in exam and also improve the performance with attemptation of exam because some candidates left the exam about 20% due to lack of art of attemptation.
21st September 2017, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for improvement exam for just Maths subject in Maharashtra Board?

I want to do MBBS in abroad but I don't have 50% in PCB can I appear for improvement exam in one particular subject from Maharashtra board??
21st September 2017, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

I want to do MBBS in abroad but I don't have 50%in PCB can I appear for improvement exam only in one particular subject from Maharashtra board??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?