6th January 2016, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for scholarship with 82.92% in 12th RBSE?

Hello,
I have got 82.92% marks in 12th with Agriculture Science under RBSE, Ajmer. I belong to a BPL family. I want to apply for a scholarship. Kindly tell me how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 95.54% in 12th RBSE Board exam being a female candidate?
  2. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
  3. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 64.2% in 12th RBSE?
  4. How to apply for Minority Scholarship being RBSE student?
  5. Procedure to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th RBSE?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship if secured 81.2% in 12th RBSE Board exam?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MHRD Scholarship if scored 401 marks in 12th RBSE Commerce? Procedure and last date to apply?
  8. When will I receive my Inspire Scholarship(SHE)?
  9. Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scholarships available for a candidate who has completed 10th RBSE? Documents required to submit?
  11. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  12. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  13. Can I get scholarship if secure above 80% in 10th RBSE Board exam?
  14. How can I apply for Improvement exam in 3 subjects if secured 65% in 12th RBSE Science with Maths?
  15. Eligibility to apply in ACET for RBSE Science Hindi medium student?
  16. Can I change my school to study in 12th standard as stated by RBSE?
  17. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 87.38% in 10th RBSE and having annual income of above 5 lacs?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
15th January 2016, 11:38 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for scholarship with 82.92% in 12th RBSE?

RBSE stands for Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education.
It is run and controlled by Govt of Rajasthan.

RBSE provide MHRD scholarship to selected students who have scores more than 60% marks in 12th board examination of RBSE.
The selection of students is made via a written examination whose registration starts after publication of RBSE 12th boards examination and students who scored more than 60% marks can apply for it.

Other than state govt, students can also apply for scholarship known as "Scholarship for Higher Education" provided by a component of INSPIRE for those students only who courses in basic or natural science at B.Sc or B.Sc(Hons).
Total of 10000 scholarship is available.
The students qualified in the examination and become eligible for scholarship will get Rs 80000 per year which include Rs 60000 as cash and remaining Rs 20000 for summer time project.
2nd September 2019, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Mhrd rajasthan board scholarship programme
26th July 2020, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 92.2%in 12th board agriculture science can i get any scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?