1st July 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to prepare for IIT JEE?

which type work i am do for preparation of IIT my information i am pass class 9th

2nd July 2012, 08:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to prepare for IIT JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which type work i am do for preparation of IIT my information i am pass class 9th
Those candidate have completed 12th standard OR final year of 12th standard with above 60 % marks are applicable for IIT-JEE Exam.But your 12th standard subject must be Physics ,Chemistry and Mathematics.

I have suggest here some Books name , these books are available in market and very helpful for IIT-JEE exam.So prepare well those books with the help of your text books.

Problms And Solutions In Chemistry IIT-JEE
by
K Singh
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2009)

Course In Physics For IIT-JEE 2012
by
Tmh
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Course In Mathematics For IIT JEE 2012
by
Tmh
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

I have attached some Question papers of IIT-JEE Exam so please check it out.This papers are really helpful for you.Observe the pattern of these Question Papers.Practice well these papers and collect some others years papers for IIT-JEE Exam.

2nd July 2012, 10:15 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Here i have mentioned the names of some important reference books which are simply indispensable. I would request you to please go through the book list once.

IIT JEE Reference Books:-

Chemistry books:-

Organic Chemistry:-

>Organic Chemistry by O.P.Tandon
>Concept of Organic Chemistry by M.S.Chauhan

Physical Chemistry:-

>Numerical Chemistry by P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons)
>Physical Chemistry by O.P.Tandon
>IITJEE Chemistry by O.P.Agarwal

Inorganic Chemistry:-

>Inorganic Chemistry by Arihant Prakashan
>Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D.Lee
>NCERT Chemistry Class XI and XII

Physics Books:-

>Concepts of Physica Vol I and II by H.C.Verma
>A collection of questions and Problems in Physics by L.A.Sena
>Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker

Mathematics Books:-

>Maths XI & XII by R.D.Sharma
>A problem book in mathematical Analysis by G. N. Berman
>Elementary Maths by Patapov DoroFeev
2nd July 2012, 12:14 PM
chiragsac24

Hello,

the candidate must be among the top 20 percent students of class XII from his respective state. In order to know full details about IIT-JEE eligibility criteria, click on the link given below-

IIT-JEE eligibility criteria 2013
2nd July 2012, 12:31 PM
Nitish Gaur

Dear Buddy,
In order to clear IIT-JEE I would suggest you to concentrate on your basics. Do not go for unnecessary coaching. Just go for logical studying rather than going behind marks. Because now IIT is concentrating on logical questions which can be easily covered if C.B.S.E or 12th syllabus taken seriously.
And from next year there would be a CET(Common Entrance Test) for admissions in IITs, NITs and IIITs. So just go for basics.
Prepare Hard. Best of Luck for your future.
2nd July 2012, 12:32 PM
Nitish Gaur

Dear Buddy,
In order to clear IIT-JEE I would suggest you to concentrate on your basics. Do not go for unnecessary coaching. Just go for logical studying rather than going behind marks. Because now IITs are concentrating more on logical questions which can be easily covered if C.B.S.E or 12th syllabus taken seriously.
And from next year there would be a CET(Common Entrance Test) for admissions in IITs, NITs and IIITs. So just go for basics.
Prepare Hard. Best of Luck for your future.
2nd July 2012, 08:23 PM
Aman Sanwal

As you are saying that you are 9 passed student . So , first made up your mind that you are interested in science & maths . If you have made your mind to become an iit-an , then an ideal preparation requires the following :
1) Time management ,
2) Self study ,
3) Proper doubt clearance ,
4) Lots of motivation &
5) Self confidence . As you are 9 passed student , try to appear in competitive exams like NTSE , NSTSE , IMO organised by Science Olympiad Foundation , NSO organised by Science Olympiad Foundation , NCO organised by Science Olympiad Foundation & Maths olympiad etc .

I think two years regular study is sufficient to crack iit jee code . You must consider following study material & books to crack iit-jee code when you will be in 11 & 12 standard :
a) First of all complete your NCERT books when you will be in 11 & 12 standard of Physics , Chemistry & Maths .
b) Concept of Physics by H.C.Verma
c) Physical chemistry by R.C.Mukerjee
d) FIITJEE packages all of them + their grand master package & practise paper
e) Brilliant's package especially for Chemistry
f) Maths by M.L.Khanna
g) Maths by R.D.Sharma

Advice for you : Keep studying regularly . practise as many objective questions as possible . Remember " Practice makes a man perfect. "

Best of luck !
2nd July 2012, 11:21 PM
chiragsac24

hello,

The IIT-JEE exam is converted into a common entrance exam and known with the name of ISEET entrance exam. The ISEET exam consist of three exam level- class XII exams, mains exam and advance exam. the student is required to among the top 20 percent students of class XII then only they are eligible for the other two exams.

The weight age of the marks are according to three exams, 40 percent for class XII, 30 percent for mains and 30 percent for advance exam.

In order to get more information over the ISEET exam, follow the link given below-

ISEET 2013 exam syllabus and exam pattern
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?