30th June 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Should I join any coaching class to prepare for NIFT course along with 10th?

Hello
I m a 10 class student i want to pratice NIFT
want to start hard work from now only what should i do???
can i have any coaching which i can join and complete
my schooling side by side while prepareing NIFT .......

16th September 2014, 01:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join any coaching class to prepare for NIFT course along with 10th?

It depends on you. If you can handle school studies, homework, projects, etc while getting coached for NIFT then its brilliant. Although, if you think it is better to save school time and dedicate it more towards coaching then you can do that as well. Simply do higher studies through NIOS board so that you get time for your preparation.
You did not mention which place you are doing schooling from so I’ll just mention the top institutes from which you can receive coaching for NIFT –
- Academy of Fashion and Design
- Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio
- Silica
- Trendz Academy
10th June 2015, 07:00 PM
karthikp204

Default Re: Should I join any coaching class to prepare for NIFT course along with 10th?

Well according to me, seeking admission in NIFT is not easy. It really requires hard work. But just hard work might not be sufficient. You might need the help of coaching classes. Even I being in same field, I am very much been beneficial by joining these classes.
So according to me the good coaching institutes are :
1) Pahal Design
2) Fashion Aptitude
3) Academy of Fashion and Design
4) afaIndia
5) Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio
10th June 2015, 07:01 PM
karthikp204

Well according to me, seeking admission in NIFT is not easy. It really requires hard work. But just hard work might not be sufficient. You might need the help of coaching classes. Even I being in same field, I am very much been beneficial by joining these classes.
So according to me the good coaching institutes are :
1) Pahal Design
2) Fashion Aptitude
3) Academy of Fashion and Design
4) afaIndia
5) Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio
30th September 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 10th and live in west up, can you suggest me names of some good coachings nearby to prepare for NIFT entrance examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?