26th December 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How to become a space explorer after class 10th?

My name is Sarulatha. I am study in 10th std. I have a dream to create the new satellite to collect all waste materials of the spares left from the satellite around the milky way and return back to the Earth with the help of magnetic. What can I do for the next level.

26th December 2016, 09:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a space explorer after class 10th?

To work on your dream, you have to study at least bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering. So, now you should go for admission in intermediate with PCM as the three main subjects. Try to score your best in 12th standard. After that you have to apply for entrance exams like IISAT or JEE. Through this entrance exams, you will get admission in best institute for bachelor's degree. After completing bachelor's degree, apply for internship in any aerospace company. After gaining some experience, you can execute your dream project under the guidance of concern senior person.
27th December 2016, 03:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a space explorer after class 10th?

In order to become a Space Researcher or Space Explorer after the completion of class 10th, you must have to complete your class 12th studying PCM as your main subjects from a recognised Board.
After completing class 12th, you must pursue a Graduate degree course in the field related to Space Technology. After successfully completing your Graduation, you can make your career in the Space field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?