17th December 2016, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing class 10th to join NASA? Which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I have passed class 10th and I am a lover of Space and The great NASA. I have a dream to join NASA so I want to know what should I do after completing class 10th to join NASA? Which exam do I have to write? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Astronaut after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to join NASA or ISRO after completing Diploma?
  2. How can I join NASA after completing my studies? Which College should I choose to join NASA?
  3. How can I get admission in IIT after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?
  4. What is the procedure to join NASA after completing class 12th? Do I have to write any exam for the same?
  5. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 10th? Do I have to write an entrance exam?
  6. How to join in NASA as junior scientist after completing 10th class in Matriculation
  7. What is the procedure to join NASA after class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  8. How much should I score in class 10th to join the Indian Army? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  9. Procedure to join NASA after 10th standard -- [New]
  10. How can I join NASA after passing 10th class?
  11. How to get into NASA after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  13. How can I become a District Magistrate after completing class 10th? Which exam do I have to write?
  14. Which subjects should I study in class 12th to join NASA? What is the procedure to join NASA?
  15. Which branch should I choose for B.Tech to join the NASA in the future? What steps should I follow to join NASA?
  16. What is the procedure to join NASA after studying in 10th?
  17. Can I pursue Cinematography from USA after completing class 10th? How can I apply for the course and Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to join NASA after 10th?
8th February 2017, 02:31 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do after completing class 10th to join NASA? Which exam do I have to write?

First of all, make it very clear that being an astronaut is a very very great dream but it is surely not a cake walk.

For being an astrnaut you should get training at NASA and ISRO.

Since you are an India, then you can get admitted in ISRO.

There is an entrance exam on the graduation basis conducted by ISRO every year for engineers.

Since you are in 10th standard right now, you should concentrate on your studies, and most importantly on Mathematics and Physics.

Choose a science background with Maths + Physics as the main subjects in the 11th standard, pass 12th with a good grade and get admitted into a good Enginnering college with a branch of Aeronautical Engineering, if possible.

Pass the Engineering, appear in the entrance exam, crack it, and get admitted into ISRO.

I first cleared that its not at all a cake walk.

With mental soundness, you need to be physically sound too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?