9th December 2016, 05:43 PM
Ritesh Chaware

How can I become a Space Physician after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am in class 11th and I want to become a Space Physician so I want to know how can I become a Space Physician after completing class 12th? Is Maths important for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? Which course should I pursue to become a Space Scientist?
  2. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I become a space scientist in NASA? I have passed class 10th
  4. Where to get the application form for ISRO after completion of diploma in EC
  5. What can I do after completing class 12th? I am in class 12th in Humanities
  6. Which Course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) if I want to become a Space Scientist in ISRO?
  7. Can I appear in JEE to get into space field and Procedure to be followed?
  8. How can I get a Specified Private Bank job after completing my class 12th Board exams?
  9. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  10. How can I become a Software Engineer without completing class 12th?
  11. How to give the NDA entrance after completing 12th class? I am 17 years old
  12. Can I go for CS if I choose commerce group without mathematics? I have completed 10th exam and waiting for results
  13. What are the other options available after 12th PCB except Medical?
  14. How can I apply for B.Sc Astrophysics after completing class 12th (Science)? Which college offer the course?
  15. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA? -- [New]
  16. What should I do after completing class 12th to become an IPS officer?
  17. What I have to do to be a part of Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  18. Which course should I pursue to become a Dentist after completing class 12th?
15th December 2016, 07:12 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: How can I become a Space Physician after completing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritesh Chaware View Post
Respected Sir, I am in class 11th and I want to become a Space Physician so I want to know how can I become a Space Physician after completing class 12th? Is Maths important for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.
To become a space physician, first you must have the doctor's degree. Later it will make you eligible to entry into NASA or any other space agency. Where you will be given your field depending upon the requirements.
As far as math is concerned, No. Maths is not that much important.
Astro physics and biology are the major subjects for space physician.
Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?