26th April 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for 12th in Private School if completed 11th from ISC Board?

Hello,
My name is Swapnil Thapliyal and I have done my 11th last year from Summer Valley School, Dehradun from ISC Board and this year I wish to appear as a Private candidate. So, please tell me what should I do?
Kindly suggest me.

3rd May 2015, 12:18 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for 12th in Private School if completed 11th from ISC Board?

I would like to tell you something that if you have already done with your board registration in class 11th then you won't be able to take admission in any other school in class 12th. If you want to go for private school then you might have to wait for a year and then after again you have to repeat class 11th from private school and then only you can appear as a private candidate. So it is advisable that you continue your class 12th from the same school only as you have to study for one more year only, so it is better to stick with the same school.
3rd May 2015, 02:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for 12th in Private School if completed 11th from ISC Board?

Yes, you can appear in 12th from an open school by following some simple steps;

To get admission in Open school, first you need to collect following documents from the school, where you have completed your 11th standard from.

> 11th standard Pass certificate

> Transfer Certificate

> Bonafide Certificate

After getting these certificates, you can apply for admission in any regional open school, by submitting your application along with above specified documents.
16th March 2020, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in nios of 12 th after failing in 11 isc board
26th August 2020, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi, for a student who has finished state board X std, can he study 11 & 12 (CBSE or ISC) privately? Thanks.
19th June 2021, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I am an ISC student reading in class 12 ... I have already passed class 11 but now decided not to continue my class from my school .. I want to sit for isc (class 12) exam privately.. I mean through private institutions. How can I sit for it ?
9th April 2022, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 11th from ISC board, but I want to complete my 12th by private firm in ISC board
9th April 2022, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 11th from ISC board but I want to complete my 12th by private firm in ISC board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?