24th September 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Will variation in DOB create a problem for me?

Sir, I have passed my 10th class in 2014 but my DOB in 10th class is 5/1/1996 and DOB certificate it is 2/4/1996. I want to change this because I am doing MBBS from foreign and after coming in India I have to submit all document. So, if my DOB in 10th and DOB in certificate will not match then will they allow me? Please Sir tell me the way.

24th September 2016, 10:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will variation in DOB create a problem for me?

Yes, the variation of DOB in 10th standard Certificate and DOB certificate will create a problem for sure. Even if you apply for passport, you need to submit 10th standard certificate and DOB certificate, if there is variation, the passport officers will ask you to submit the correct documents. Since, you are going to study MBBS in foreign, they will not ask your DOB certificate, if all the documents you submit for admission to MBBS course in the university have same DOB then, it will not be a problem else, you need to correct DOB in your 10th standard certificate by contacting your 10th standard board to resolve the problem.
24th September 2016, 11:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to worry regarding discrepancy in date of birth in tenth certificate and birth certificate. This because from now onwards, your date of birth will be considered based on tenth certificate. So, it will not be a huge problem. However, to be on a safer side concerning PAN card, passport, etc. you can apply for a new birth certificate based on your tenth certificate by filing a diary of lost birth certificate. This process is easier rather than going for affidavit of all certificates. Your previous birth certificate will be made invalid and you will get a new one.
26th September 2016, 01:17 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely the variation of date of birth in class 10th certificate and in Birth Certificate will create a huge mess. At the time of passport verification also you will have to face a serious issue. So, better do correct all your documents in order to avoid these kind of obstructions in future.
8th January 2020, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth 01.03.1974 but 10th certificate mention is 1967 plzz help me
9th April 2022, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth 18/09/1997 but 10th certificate mention is 1996 plzz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?