19th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for NDA entrance exam if pursuing 12th Science? What kind of job is available in NDA?

Sir,
I am a student of 12th Science under WBCHSE Board.
I want to give in NDA entrance exam. Please help me to
know that how should I apply? And what is the job I will
get if I qualify in NDA entrance exam?

23rd April 2015, 07:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for NDA entrance exam if pursuing 12th Science? What kind of job is available in NDA?

If you are interested to appear in NDA entrance examination, then, you can apply for NDA examination through online by visiting UPSC official website http://upsconline.nic.in/. To be eligible to appear in NDA examination, you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have attained the minimum age of 16 1/2 years and must not have crossed the age of 19 years.

3. Educational Qualification :-
--> For Army Wing :- You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.
--> For Air Force and Naval Wings :- You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You must be Physically and Mentally fit.
28th April 2015, 07:21 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I apply for NDA entrance exam if pursuing 12th Science? What kind of job is available in NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

After giving the 12th Board, you have to go to the Indian Air force homepage and there you will get a link to apply for NDA. Just open the link and follow the steps as mentioned there. Application form is free of cost. So, fill the form and prepare for the exam nicely.
28th April 2015, 09:51 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: How can I apply for NDA entrance exam if pursuing 12th Science? What kind of job is available in NDA?

For NDA you should have a indian person and your age is not more than 19 years and you have unmarried.you can apply for NDA through online application form and your physical test required in it
1st May 2015, 12:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
You can apply for NDA exam, by visiting the following link
http://www.upsconline.nic.in/

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam. Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.

Written examination will be divided into 2 parts-

Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.

Total time duration for 2 papers is 300 mins

General Ability Test -

English 200 marks
General Knowledge 400 marks
14th August 2015, 05:20 PM
sai215

Re: How can I apply for NDA entrance exam if pursing 12th science? What king of job is available in NDA?

NDA stands National Defence Academy and this exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission .

Yes you are eligible for the NDA Written exam

Eligibility Criteria :-----------

Candidates must be have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board
Age limit: 16.5 - 19 years
Only unmarried candidates are eligible
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Navel Academy .

All the best...............
15th August 2015, 12:54 PM
newmoon06

NDA stands for National Defense academy. Entrance exam conducted by NDA is for those students who want to join any one of them Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air force. NDA has three wings. If you will qualify NDA written exam then, you will be call for an interview.

Eligibility criteria for NDA-
You must in between 16.5 years to 19 years of age.
You must 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry and maths as the main subjects in class 12th.
You must be an Unmarried male candidate.
You should be physically fit.

After qualifying NDA written exam you will call for an interview.
15th August 2015, 02:01 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) conducts NDA examination twice in a year in the month of April and September.

Eligibility to join NDA are
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be of age 16 to 19.5 years of age.
- Candidate must have passed or appearing in Higher Secondary Certificate examination with Physics and Maths from a recognized board.
-Only unmarried male candidate are allowed.

As you are prsuing 12th then you will be eligible to apply for NDA which will be held in the month of April next year.
Notification for registrstion will be announced generally in the month of December and the registration and payment process continues till last week of Janunary.
Registration will be done in two parts in which
-First part include basic info about the candidate
-Second part include photograph,signature and payment.
Payment can be done either online using debit,credit card , net banking or through sbi challan.
Once both the registration process over with payment done, candidate will get final acknowledgement page which contains registration number which will be neceesary to download hall ticket to appear in the examination.

All the procedure will be done online , so, it is necessary for the candidate to be alert about the notification and also the registration process must be done carefully and the candidates will not be able to make changes once the payment is done and final acknowledgment page is given.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?