15th March 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?

I want to take admission in 12 th pcm in nda school khadakwasla near pune maharastra and know i am in 11 th in cbse based school? Can you please furnish me the answer for the same. Awaiting to get the reply soon.

16th March 2015, 01:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?

Now, you cannot get admission in NDA(National Defence Academy). That's because to join in NDA, a candidate must appear in the NDA entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission. To appear for NDA entrance exam, a candidate must have completed his 12th standard. But, you have completed only 11th standard. So, you should apply for NDA entrance exam after the completion of your 12th standard.
If you qualify NDA entrance exam, medical and physical tests, then you will get admission in National Defence Academy(NDA)

Eligibility:-
->Candidate must be a citizen of India.
->Candidate must have completed his 12th standard or equivalent education from a recognized institute.
->Candidate must be an unmarried male candidate.
->Candidates age must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
16th March 2015, 02:12 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school?

For getting admission in NDA school you need to give an entrance exam known as UPSC (Union Pubic Service Commission) this is an entrance exam that you have to qualify in after that you are eligible for further admission.

Eligibility criteria for NDA:-

-> The candidate should be class 12th passout from the recognized board.

-> Age limit should be between 16 to 19 years.

-> The candidate should be Indian citizen.

-> The candidate should be physically fit.
16th March 2015, 05:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

* National defence academy (NDA) examination is conducted by UPSC every year for the recruitment of candidates to Army, Naval and Air wing respectively.

* To join in NDA school a candidate must appear in an NDA entrance examination after class 12th.

* ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Candidate must be unmarried male.

3. Candidate must complete his class 12 from a recognized school/ board of education for army wing and with physics and maths for Air force and navy wings.

* To apply online http://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
17th March 2015, 01:44 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

For joining NDA, the minimum qualification is 10+2 level from a recognised board.

However, below I have mentioned the details about how to be eligible to join NDA.

NDA(National Defence Academy) Eligibility:

> NDA examination is conducted by UPSC.

> It is conducted twice in a year.

> The admission process is through written and Interview round.

Eligibility for NDA examination

> You should be a citizen of India

> You should be unmarried

> Only male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination

> You should have completed your +2 examination from any stream and from a recognised University

> Your age should be in between 16.5-19 years

> You should be physically fit
22nd December 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Any study material for maths can give me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?