23rd March 2016, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How can i get above 90% marks in 10th class in RBSE board?

I want to get above 90 percent marks in my 10th standard examination under rbse board. So tell me how can i get above 90% marks in 10th class?

23rd March 2016, 09:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i get above 90% marks in 10th class in RBSE board?

To get above 90% marks in your boards, you should just abd just be focussed on your studies and keep everything aside. That doesn't mean you should devote 24 hours towards studies but maximum time should be provided towards studies.

However, you could follow the below mentioned steps to score above 90% marks in your boards;

> First of all you should make a proper time table and stick to it seriously.

> You could join a coaching Institute if you feel the need for it.

> Clear your doubts at the earliest and do not pile it up for future as it will only make things worse for yourself.

> Make a habit of revising things you have studied during the day before sleeping.

> Lastly, keep yourself healthy as without a proper health, everything is vain.
23rd March 2016, 09:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

To get above 90% marks in your boards, you should just abd just be focussed on your studies and keep everything aside. That doesn't mean you should devote 24 hours towards studies but maximum time should be provided towards studies.

However, you could follow the below mentioned steps to score above 90% marks in your boards;

> First of all you should make a proper time table and stick to it seriously.

> You could join a coaching Institute if you feel the need for it.

> Clear your doubts at the earliest and do not pile it up for future as it will only make things worse for yourself.

> Make a habit of revising things you have studied during the day before sleeping.

> Lastly, keep yourself healthy as without a proper health, everything is vain.
26th March 2017, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

How do we study in class 10th and 90% above marks is given give me instructions and basic knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?