26th August 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study in 10th ICSE being a 9th RBSE student?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my 9th from RBSE Board. Can I get admission in 10th class in ICSE Board or not? Please let me know immediately.

31st August 2015, 10:46 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in 10th ICSE being a 9th RBSE student?

ICSE stands for Indian Council of Secondary Education and RBSE stands for Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education.
Both are different boards.
No student is allowed to change board in 10th and 12th standard.
If you have completed 9th standard from RBSE board then you have to complete 10th standard from RBSE board also.
Also, syllabus followed by both the boards are completely different and the students must need time to adapt according to the syllabus of other board.

In ICSE board, knowledge of English language is very important to get high score in board examination but in RBSE, English is studied well but not given more importance.
So, it will be better to complete 10th as well as 12th from RBSE board also which will help you to score high marks .
31st August 2015, 09:23 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission to study in 10th ICSE being a 9th RBSE student?

Sorry to say that but no , Its not possible to change the board after passing 9th class because registration is done in 9th class for 10th board exams means you are already registered at board so here you can not change the board. i suggests you if you have any problem regarding the school then change the school which was affiliated from the same board.
You can change the board only in one case if you take admission in 9th class again but its not an good idea. Its a wastage of your precious year. I will never suggest this one option because its the worst option for everyone.
24th November 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in 10th ICSE being a 9th RBSE student?

Can a 10th pass icse board student appear in 12th RBSE board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?