6th January 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 12th Commerce Board exam privately?

I had attended XI th (Commerce) at Kolhapur. Exam is over. now I will enter into XII th (commerce). But I cannot attend the school. can I attend for XII th ( commerce) for HSC Board Exam. as a private candidate?
Please let me know the procedure?

6th January 2015, 11:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 12th Commerce Board exam privately?

Yes, you can appear for 12th class exams as a private candidate. To appear as a private candidate, you should join in NIOS(National Institute of Open Schooling). To get admission in NIOS, you should visit your regional NIOS office. Then, you should fill and submit your Application form at that office, by paying the prescribed fee. After completing this procedure, you will get admission in NIOS. Then you can appear for 12th standard exams as a private candidate.
9th April 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I had passed class 11th in 2013from science/biology and now I wan't to. appear for 12th as private can I....
12th August 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I had appeared for HSC commerce in the year 1991 but could not pass. Now i want to appear for graduation with Arts stream. Am I eligible to appear? If yes, please let me know the procedure and fees. I am born, brought up and reside in Mumbai.
16th August 2015, 12:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

To appear for your 11th examination as a private candidate, you should opt for NIOS board, as this board allows candidates to appear for boards as a private candidate.

However, to get admission in 12th standard in NIOS board, you should have completed your 11th standard from a recognized board.
17th August 2015, 05:12 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Yes, you can appear in the 12th board examination as private candidate if you can not attend school.
Private Candidate in CBSE board examination means the student is reappearing
or have not attend the school regularly due to any reason.
The candidate who wants to appear as a Private Candidate will have to submit form to the regional officer of the board at its regional office from where the student belong within prescribed limit with prescribed examination fee and three copies of recent passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate.
If any student fails to obtain promotion to 12th class from the school affiliated to board will not be allowed to appear in 12th boards examination as private candidate.

Also, you can apply for boards examination from NIOS which provide most popular open schooling system in India.
NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Learning.
To appear in 12th board examination through NIOS, you should contact the near by NIOS office in your region for further detail and procedure .
26th July 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i have Applied for HSC commerce private ..so My question is that i have Go for direct Board exam Or i Would have give any exam before My Board examzz plz give Me ur opionion About it
22nd December 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How to give correspondence 12th board exam from commerce, first i was from science stream which i gave board exam in 2013 ,so how to appear what will be procedure for this with fees
28th July 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi , I have given FYJC COMMERCE back in 2013 and in March 2014 I have given HSC boards but I got failed in 3 subjects now I want to complete my 12TH standard please help me what to do where can I give the exams and for 3 subjects or all would be necessary from board ?
12th April 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I have not completed my 11th due to some issues can i apply privately 12th from HSC Board. As I passed Out my 10th from Nios.??
10th October 2018, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Colleges in mumbai which allow students to appear privately after filling of form 17.Can you help me with the list for commerce 12 hsc board
9th May 2020, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir i had given 12th from my school and i faild and i live the study. there is the gape of 3 or4 years and i want to give again maharashtra bord exam
Now what to do please answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?