22nd September 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if completed Matriculation from Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education?

Respected Sir,
I have passed my Matriculation from Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education. Now I want to do Higher Secondary from Aligarh Muslim University. Kindly tell me how to get admission?

16th October 2015, 08:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if completed Matriculation from Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education?

To get admission in Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University, you need to appear in Admission test which is conducted by AMU. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or equivalent with not less than 45% marks in aggregate of English, Science (including Life Sciences) and Mathematics taken together are eligible to apply for admission to 11th standard in AMU. By qualifying the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling and seats will be allotted in the counselling process.
26th February 2017, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if completed Matriculation from Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education?

How I get admission to study higher secondary in Aligarh Muslim university after passed matriculation in Assam seba board exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?