12th August 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the application form of Olympiad? Information about the exam date?

hi sir
i m in class 12 i want to appear for olympiads xam
but my school is not sporting it it.
please tell me hw i will get my form,
and all information about xam dates.?????

5th November 2014, 01:48 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: How can I get the application form of Olympiad? Information about the exam date?

Science Olympiad Foundation(SOF) is organizes Olympiads for class 1 to class 12 students. Students who are 12th passed are not eligible to appear in Olympiads. School registration is mandatory i.e; Olympiads are only for those students whose schools are registered with SOF. Unregistered schools will have to request for prospectus by sending e-mail to SOF. School will have to participate in Olympiads, students cannot participate individually.

Important Dates
Last date of registration: 31-08-2014
Date of Examination: 4-12-2014 or 18-12-2014(Schools will choose their dates)

Registered schools will receive prospectus containing registration form. There is no other way to get registered form or apply for Olympiads by own. Anyways I have attached school registration form. You will have to convince the school authority for participating in Olympiads.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SOF School Registration Form.pdf(865.0 KB, 65 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?