31st May 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Intermediate admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya for 10th Bihar Board candidate?

Respected Sir, I have given the Board exam of 10th standard from Bihar Board. I want to join Kendriya Vidyalaya for Intermediate. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Intermediate in Kendriya Vidyalaya?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Birpur?
  2. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th CBSE candidate?
  3. When is the next KVS recruitment going to be announced? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Requirements to get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kailashahar for 10th standard Tripura Board student? -- [New]
  5. Whether a candidate should acquire domicile of Maharashtra for MH-CET if pursuing 12th CBSE from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mumbai?
  6. Can I get admission in best Government School such as Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya in 12th(Science) if got 9.2 CGPA in 10th?
  7. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  8. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?
  9. Can a 10th with 57% get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya RK Puram?
  10. Previous 10th board exam papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya
  11. Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada is a Girl's school?
  12. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Baripada for 10th CBSE student?
  13. Should I change my Board if haven't got admission in 11th Science at Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  14. For admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, parent of a candidate must be in a Defence Service?
  15. Can I appear for Bihar board exams again?
  16. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 57% in 10th Uttarakhand Board?
  17. Transfer from Kendriya Vidyalaya Raniket to Kendriya Vidyalaya Kashipur?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Higher Secondary in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Ballygunge?
24th March 2019, 04:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Intermediate admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya for 10th Bihar Board candidate?

You can get admission based on merit which will be decided through your class 10th board exams marks. If you have got excellent marks in the subjects concerned to your choice of stream, then surely you will secure admission at your choice of school.

For change of board you need to have migration certificate and TC from your previous school. Once you fulfill merit, it will be just formality related to documents. Hence, make sure you have all the documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?