12th December 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

How can i join Army school after class 10th being a girl student?

Hello sir,

As being a girl, I want to join army school after completion of my class 10th. So can you explain me, how can i get admission in army school?

Hope for a quick reply

13th December 2015, 11:29 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: How can i join Army school after class 10th being a girl student?

The first criteria for getting admission in Army School is that either of your parents or grandparent must have served or presently serving in the Indian Army/ Naval Force/ Air Force. This is the First eligibility criteria for getting admission in Army School. Wards of civilians are also absorbed but the percentage is only 10%. Remaining 90% students are of parents who are/has been a part of the Indian Army/Navy/Air Force. If you belong to any such family then you can get admission, and gender wont be an issue in that case. If the situation is not so then getting admission will be quite difficult because wards of Military Personnel are given first preference.
14th December 2015, 05:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Army School is a central government school which is affiliated to CBSE. Most of the seats are reserved for wards of central government employees. If your parents are not in a central government job then it will be very difficult to get admission.

You can apply for admission through the application form which will be available at the school. You will get admission based on your marks in class 10th board exam. If you clear cut off then surely you will be allowed admission.
2nd March 2019, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I am a student (girl) of West Bengal board. My father is not in the central government job.
I want to get admission in Army School for 11th and 12th. How can I get it?
16th March 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Army school after 10th being a girl student my father is not in Army.
29th September 2019, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I am a student studying in 10th standard . I am from Kerala .I want to join army school after 10th .my parents was not related to army. how can I join to a army school
18th February 2020, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I am from maharashtra studying in class 10th how can i be able to join army school .my father or no relative in army
13th June 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir being gir student i want to join sainik school after 10th can you explain how I join sainik school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?