26th July 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score 90 marks in English of 10th WBBSE Board exam? Last 7 years solved question papers for preparation?

Hello,
I want to get 90 marks in English of my Board exam of 10th WBBSE. Please tell me how I can achieve this marks? Please provide me previous 7 years solved papers so that I can prepare well. Thank you!

8th August 2016, 07:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score 90 marks in English of 10th WBBSE Board exam? Last 7 years solved question papers for preparation?

If you are aiming seriously to get 90% marks for your 10th W.B.B.S.E examination in English, then you must follow some of the simple steps which may help you to do better in your exams.

> Get up early in the morning, eat something and start your studies. Morning is considered to be the best time to study.

> Try to study in a group, like with your friends.

> You can get tuitions from a well reputed coaching centre.

> Try to do some practicals such as, writing about something in English, try to speak in English with your colleagues, it will help you to make your grammar perfect.

> Study thoroughly of what you are studying and try to understand it which is must to achieve good marks.

> Finally, make a routine for your study timings. Suppose in the morning you are studying for 3 hours, then make out some time during the day time and also during the night time, at least 2 hours for both.

Given below are the links of some previous years solved papers of English, hope it will help you for your studies:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf English previous papers.pdf(155.1 KB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf English_1st_Language.pdf(65.9 KB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf English_2nd_Language.pdf(155.1 KB, 68 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?