3rd June 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Reference guidebooks of Physical Science for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Hello everyone,
I want to know the guide books for my preparation specially for Physical Science subject for my 10th Board exam of WBBSE Board. Can you please tell me which will be the good books for Physical science in WBBSE?

9th June 2015, 05:24 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reference guidebooks of Physical Science for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?

To get good marks in Physical Science subject of WBBSE 10th standard, it is better to refer following books
->ABTA physics question bank
->Text book of physics
Try to refer these books and try to revise sample papers to score good marks in Physical science subject.
14th June 2015, 12:58 AM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: Reference guidebooks of Physical Science for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I want to know the guide books for my preparation specially for Physical Science subject for my 10th Board exam of WBBSE Board. Can you please tell me which will be the good books for Physical science in WBBSE?

Yes, there are a lot of reference book available in the market to help the Students like you to overcome the exam fear and prepare well for the Exam. Some of the Guide book are mentioned below :

1. Get together with Physics.
2. Arihant
3. NCERT of Physics.

** I will suggest you to purchase either get Together or the NCERT as these
are the best books for the 10th Board Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?