1st May 2015, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in RCCIIT with AIEEE 2011 rank?

Sir, I have passed H.S. under WBCHSE in the present year i.e. 2011 with a grand total of 315 and a percentage of 63. My AIEEE 2011 rank is 291006. I want to get admitted to RCCIIT with B-TECH course in ECE trade with full capitation. I shall be grateful if you please make me aware of the possibility and the possibility if yes, the necessary formalities that are required to get admitted in the institute. Please response to [email protected]. I would be highly thankful if you respond to my query over phone. My contact no. is 9476409589. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Any possibility to take admission in Thapar after scoring 11300 rank in AIEEE with Sport C level graduation?
  2. What is the possibility of admission after scoring AIEEE B.Arch rank of 4137?
  3. Possibility to get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Any possibility to get admission in good engineering college in India after scoring 184345 rank in AIEEE and 67 marks?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT calicut? I've secured AIEEE rank 31035 and my state rank is 912 with 333 Category rank
  6. What is the possibility to get a seat in NITs after scoring 120743 in AIEEE?
  7. Will I get admission in any college with 28900 rank in B.Arch exam and state rank of 1800? Any chance to get a government college? Procedure of counseling?
  8. Can I get admission in any IIT after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. Any chance for a government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Can a candidate with 117 marks and 59959 rank in AIEEE get admission in any government college?
  11. Can I get admission in MBM Jodhpur after securing 77875 rank in AIEEE?
  12. Is there any possibility to get admission in CBIT after scoring 14803 rank in GATE in EE
  13. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
  14. Will I be able to get NIT Rourkela after scoring 110 in JEE main
  15. In which college can I get admission after scoring 4100 rank in AIEEE?
  16. Possibility to get admission if secured 762 rank in MU-OET(M.Tech)?
  17. Is there any possibility to get admission in BITS Mesra after scoring a rank between 20,000 to 25,000?
  18. Can I get admission in AIEEE after scoring 8956 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2015, 05:54 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in RCCIIT with AIEEE 2011 rank?

It will be very tough for you to get admission in RCCIIT considering your rank in AIEEE.
You will have the chance to study ECE only if many students in front of you do not opt for the course.
Your chances are less but the chances are not zero.
If you get the chance then the formalities are very simple. You will have attend the online counselling and if you are selected you will have to produce the mark sheets of both the Secondary and Higher Secondary Board and you will also have to provide your Rank card.
Once you have done that you will be able to join the course of B.Tech in ECE if you are selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?