3rd June 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in 10th standard in WBBSE Board. I want to score more than 90% marks in my Board exam. So, kindly help me and tell that how it can be possible to achieve more than 90% marks? What kind of preparation is require?

10th June 2015, 07:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 10th WBBSE Board exam?

To score more than 90% marks in your 10th standard WBBSE Board examinations, you need to follow the tips mentioned below :-

1. First of all, the most important thing is to attend regularly to classes, prepare notes while teacher is explaining the concept and refer notes once again after coming to home from school.

2. If you get any doubts, immediately consult the concerned subject faculty and clarify your doubts.

3. Practice Mathematics subject at least half-an-hour daily, so, that you can score good marks in Mathematics.

4. Concentrate on Grammar part in English, so, that you can score good marks in English.

5. Prepare a proper schedule before two or three months of the commencement of the final examinations and follow it regularly.

6. Try to select easy and important chapters for preparation and don't read the new chapters before the examinations.

7. Practice model papers and refer previous years question papers, so, that you can know the model of the examination pattern.
10th June 2015, 02:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned some preparation tips which if properly followed can enable you to score above 90% in your boar examination.

Here are some basic tips for the preparation of 10th WBBSE and to secure more than 90% :

Choosing of proper study material.

Studying a number of books for the preparation of WBBSE board is not the exact way of preparing.

Often people have a misconception that referring many books at a time proves to be helpful, but in actual if the preparation is made by selecting fewer but right books for preparation proves to be helpful for aspirants.

Students should choose books that cover entire WBBSE 10th 2016 syllabus and as per 2016 pattern.

Prepare a proper Time Table.

You should prepare a proper time table for your studies and allocate your time accordingly to your weakness and strengths regarding subjects.

A proper time table can prove to be very effective for you to score well in your exam.

Solve previous year papers.

Solving previous year papers is the most important if you want to score well in 10th boards.

You can solve sample papers for WBBSE 10th 2016, it will provide you an insight idea of the pattern, marking type and time duration. Solve as much as Mock papers as you can as solving these papers will give you an idea about the actual examination paper.

Stay Healthy and mentally fit.

On top of all never forget to keep up well with your health as it is the basis of all necessities.

There is an old saying "Health is Wealth" which is very true. So keep yourself mentally and physically fit all the while.

Try to take some time out for yourself apart from studies and feel relaxed, do things that keeps your mind and body relaxed.

Quick Tips for WBBSE 10th 2016 Preparation:

1. Prepare a list of important formula in each chapter.

2. Note the tips for quick solutions of problems.

3. Make daily or weekly targets and note it down and act accordingly.

4. Revise the syllabus as per study plan.

5. Make time table and distributive time and hence aim to achieve it.

6. Solve previous year questions.

7. Have proper sleep and proper diet.
10th June 2015, 04:53 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

To score good marks in any examination whether it is of 10th or other examination , the most important point is to
-Maintain regularity in your study along with in schools and coachings.
-Maintain a proper routine regularly.
-Study according to syllabus.
-Stick to the basic books issued by the boards.
-Avoid side books as much as possible.
-Use side books only if you are getting any topic well from primary book.

It is not important to study 8 or 10 hours daily but it is important to set a target and achieve either daily or weekly anyhow.
By creating a smaller target and achieving it regularly will make the syllabus so easy for you to remember all the things .
Also, try to revise the things on regular basis which will help you to remember the topics you studied.
6th February 2017, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How to score 90 up in Bengali ? l have every answer prepared well. But still I am not feeling confident.
11th March 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a topper in 2019 madyamik exam.how can I preheat for that?i am going to solve last 10 years madyamik question paper.is it helpfully to be a topper.
7th December 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

We never gonna prosper at all even to 49 %we dont have tech but cantt you peope supply the right question patterns and sollution in english and make it easyer. Unless india is not gonna prosper and secure a position.
18th January 2019, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have wasted my whole year and now i am very tensed about my studies only one month left for examination i am ready to give all my affort in this one month but please tell me how to study for good results
27th January 2020, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare to 100% in 10th wbbse board exam?
3rd February 2020, 02:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

To score 100% marks in any examination whether it is of 10th or other examination is so difficult but not impossible. To start preparation it is important to set a target and achieve either daily or weekly anyhow. You need to maintain regularity in your study between schools and coachings. You should solve previous year question papers. Along with the study, you should take proper sleep and a proper diet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?