17th May 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether the syllabus of 9th standard included in 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Sir,
I am studying in 9th standard of WBBSE Board.
I would like to know that will the weightage
of class 9 syllabus taken in 10th Board exam?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a barrier in Board exam if scored less marks in 9th standard? Is 10th Board exam of WBBSE tough?
  2. Reference Mathematics books for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam
  3. List of WBBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Kolkata?
  4. What should I study after completing 10th WBBSE if belongs to rural area?
  5. How can I get Migration Certificate to study in ISC Board after completing 10th WBBSE?
  6. What should I study among Humanities and Commerce after completing 10th WBBSE?
  7. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  8. Guidebooks including all subjects for preparation of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  9. Procedure to apply in NTSE for 10th WBBSE student? When the notification will be released?
  10. Is it beneficial to get transfer from WBBSE Board to ISC Board if study Science?
  11. Whether the percentage of 9th added in 10th Board result? -- [New]
  12. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  13. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  14. Age limit to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam for 14 years old 9th student?
  15. Will I get a chance to get a government polytechnic after passing 10th from WBBSE board with 2nd division?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure of Name correction in Admit Card and Registration Certificate of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  18. Age limit to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam for 13 years old 9th student?
18th May 2015, 08:20 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Whether the syllabus of 9th standard included in 10th WBBSE Board exam?

No syllabus of both classes are different but there is somewhere weightage of 9th class syllabus in 10th class
without studying 9th class syllabus it a little bit tough to study 10th class syllabus of WBBSE Board
18th May 2015, 05:34 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether the syllabus of 9th standard included in 10th WBBSE Board exam?

No it will not be taken the final percentage of marks that you will get in your Class 10 Board will be the percentage of your Class 10 Board Examination.
Class 9 Examination percentage does not carry any weightage in the WBBSE Board.
So do not worry about the percentage of marks of Class 9 instead concentrate on doing well in every Examination and make sure you are prepared for your Class 10 Board Examination.
18th May 2015, 10:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the syllabus of 9th standard included in 10th WBBSE Board exam?

No, the syllabus of 9th standard will not be included in 10th standard. This implies for WBBSE board. In modern India, almost all the boards including the state boards have completely separated the 9th and 10th standard. Although the question paper of 9th will be from board of council but there will not be any carried over of marks of 9th to 10th. Even the syllabus of 9th and 10th are different and the syllabus of 9th will not be included in 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?